For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Management of subscriptions to the Sophrology Network, this processing based on the contract between you and the Sophrology Network
- Management of registration for the events we organise, this processing being justified by the pursuit of our legitimate interests
- Information on events co-organised with partners, this processing being justified by the pursuit of our legitimate interests
- Management of requests and responses to them, when you use the contact form on this site, this processing being justified by the pursuit of our legitimate interests
We pay particular attention to collecting information exclusively related to your membership in the Sophrology Network, your registration for the meetings and events we organise.
All our messages give you the opportunity to unsubscribe.
Who processes your personal data?
The recipients of your data are the authorized persons within the Sophrology Network who are in charge of processing.
In principle, we refuse to transmit your personal data to third parties.
However, we may have to transmit your data to the following third parties:
- Our service providers, namely our outsourced accounting service, our email service, the host of this site
- Sophrology Network partners at events we organise, such as professional service providers
How long do we keep your data?
The retention period of your personal information will vary and will depend mainly on:
- The purpose for which we use your personal information
- Legal obligations – laws or regulations may set a minimum period during which we must keep your personal information
We allow ourselves to keep your data for the following periods:
- With regard to your membership data, for the duration of your membership
- With regard to data on registration to events, until all the operations relating to the events concerned have taken place
- With regard to data used for information purposes on events co-organised with partners, until the end of your registration to the newsletter
- With regard to data processed in order to respond to the requests you transmit to us using the site contact form, until we have responded to your request
What are your rights?
Depending on the processing operations to which your data are subject, you can have the following rights:
- The right to obtain confirmation from us that personal data concerning you are, or not, processed (right of access). If this is the case, you can access your personal data and obtain information such as the purpose of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, etc.
- The right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you (right of rectification)
- The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data, provided that one of the reasons justifying this right applies (right of erasure)
- The right to obtain the limitation of treatment, when one of the reasons justifying the exercise of this right applies (right to limit treatment)
- The right to oppose, for reasons relating to your particular situation, certain processing of personal data (right of opposition)
In order to exercise these rights, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com
If, for any reason, you consider that our response is unsatisfactory, we inform you that you can file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
How do we ensure that your data is processed securely?
We ensure that the personal information we hold is subject to appropriate security measures.
Our website is secure and encrypted by SSL: 3:D5:C2:3F:4E:64:29:56:15:2A:47:EB:7F:62:69:54:38:30. It is housed in the UK.
Cookies are computer files, deposited and read, for example, when browsing a website, reading an email, installing or using software or mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (computer, smartphone, digital reader, video game console connected to the Internet, etc.).
Cookies can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
This site uses the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies: help make a website useable by activating basic functions such as page browsing and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot work properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies: enable a website to retain information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, like your favourite language or the region that you are in
- Statistical cookies: help website owners, by collecting and communicating information anonymously, to understand how visitors interact with websites
- Marketing cookies: used to track visitors through websites. The goal is to display advertisements that are relevant and interesting for the individual user and therefore more valuable for third-party publishers and advertisers.
The law stipulates that we may store cookies on your device only if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site.
For all other types of cookies, we need your prior consent.