Note: All informations are confidential and not shared with any other party. They won’t be visible on the website.
Name of School or Business * Current Job Title * School or Business Address (all fields are required) * Phone * Email * Your Social Media Details
Please include https://
Instagram: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Other How did you hear about TSN? * What is your aim in joining TSN? Sign Terms And Conditions, Code Of Ethics Documents Terms and Conditions *
THE SOPHROLOGY NETWORK MEMBERS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By joining The Sophrology Network you agree these Terms and Conditions.
Registration and Membership
1. Applications for Membership of The Sophrology Network are made by qualified Sophrologists and students in Sophrology via The Sophrology Network website. By submitting the application online, a prospective member is deemed to have signed the application form, code of ethics and conduct, as well as these Terms and Conditions.
2. The decision as to whether a prospective member is an appropriate qualified professional or student to join the Network will be made by The Sophrology Network based on the information provided by the applicant and in some cases subsequent enquiries by The Sophrology Network committee. The Sophrology Network reserves the right at all times and at its absolute discretion to accept or reject applications for membership.
3. Upon approved registration you will become a Member of The Sophrology Network and gain full access to The Sophrology Network membership service upon their membership level. In case of any breach of the code of ethic and conduct or these Terms and Conditions, this access will be immediately withdrawn by the committee.
4. Successful applicants will become members of The Sophrology Network and gain access to the Network at the level corresponding to their membership.
5. Members may review, amend, update or withdraw their monthly membership at any time. There is no refund of current paid month.
1. All registration details provided to The Sophrology Network must be accurate and members must inform The Sophrology Network when important details change. To report changes in details, or to request for the removal of their record (and consequently their withdrawal from the network), members may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or login to their profile at any time.
2. The Sophrology Network will contact members every year asking them to review and if necessary, update their details. If members fail to respond to update messages from The Sophrology Network or subsequent reminders, their details may be removed from the Directory.
3. It is the responsibility of members to keep log-in details confidential. The Sophrology Network is not responsible for any breach of privacy due to members’ failure to keep log-in details secure.
The Sophrology Network Responsibilities
1. The Sophrology Network will endeavour to ensure that The Sophrology Network Directory is kept secure and is not accessed by unauthorised individuals or organisations.
2. The Sophrology Network will contact members every year requesting that members review and where necessary update their membership details.
3. The Sophrology Network will not use the information provided by members on registration and subsequent updates for any purposes other than those consistent with the raison d’etre of The Sophrology Network.
4. The Sophrology Network will use the information provided by members to maximise the value of membership, for example to ensure that items of potential significance or interest are targeted to the public and other members.
5. The Sophrology Network is not responsible for the malpractice of any Member.
6. The Sophrology Network is not responsible for the communications between the Member and their clients, or the financial gains of the practising Member.
7. The Sophrology Network can decline responsibility for unsatisfied clients.
8. The Sophrology Network may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time in accordance with the regulatory framework. Code of Ethics *
The Sophrology Network (TSN) mission:
TSN is a global online hub connecting qualified Sophrologists with clients all over the world. TSN is also a community for Sophrologists and students in Sophrology to practise Sophrology, share ideas, find support, further their training and contribute to a positive, effective, global future for Sophrology in the English language.
The Sophrology Network shares the following values:
Professionalism, respect, freedom and responsibility, support, trust and confidentiality are the values that have founded TSN. At the heart of our network is collaboration and open communication. We value Sophrologists and Sophrology students from different backgrounds and schools. Everyone can come with new ideas and projects to further develop TSN and the practice of Sophrology. It is a chance to collaborate with each other, learn from each other, elevate our profession, and spread the benefits of Sophrology.
By joining The Sophrology Network you agree to be bound by this Code of Ethic and Conduct.
Article 1: Code application
This Code applies to anyone from The Sophrology Network, independent of your choice of membership (Student membership, Community membership, Business and Community Membership).
Article 2: Ethics committee
The Sophrology Network is responsible for ensuring that the present Code is respected, and for this purpose has created an Ethics Committee.
The Ethics Committee is made up of:
More members to come
Anyone who has evidence to prove a breach of TSN ethics can refer a case to the Ethics Committee by writing to Dominique Antiglio and Florence Pasteur.
Article 3: Practising as a Sophrologist
Following professional standards
The Sophrologist respects the client as a person, their dignity, and the general principles of morality which are essential to the profession.
They fulfil all professional duties of care; follow the standards of the profession; and respect best practice and confidentiality.
He/she will not give any advice on diagnostics, treatments, medical or psychological procedures unless he/she is also from a medical profession and qualified and entitled to do so.
Members who pay for a Business and Community membership need to have their Sophrology professional insurance up to date at all time.
Article 4 : Being part of TSN
It is recommended that TSN members participate in the meetings during the year ,that can also be counted as professional development.
He/she commits to not give any information that could mislead the public or the media regarding the nature of his/her activity, TSN activities, or that is likely to damage the image of the profession.
The Sophrologist will not use any religious or ideological propaganda associated with his/her Sophrology work.
Article 4: Respect each member of TSN
We are asking TSN members to maintain a positive attitude and being mindful of other members and their work. We are encouraging good communication so everyone can feel safe and find a happy place in our network.
The Sophrologist commits to respecting everyone at TSN regardless their background, ideas, training, sex or race.
No plagiary of content of any material ( website, pictures, brochures, leaflets, blog or other text or video content etc..) between each Sophrologist of TSN will be accepted. It will be immediately reported to the Ethics committee. Please make sure you ask for permission before publishing each other’s content.
Members of TSN are encouraged to share and collaborate with those who wish to and help each other as far as they are able to; they work together in good companionship, respect and professionalism.
A Sophrologist who finds himself/herself in disagreement with fellow Sophrologist of the TSN has to seek conciliation if need be through the TSN committee. Florence and Dominique are always happy to hear about member’s experiences and provide necessary support. Don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Article 5: Sanctions
Any potential breach to this Code of Ethics can be taken to the Ethics Committee.
Evidence from each party will determine whether a sanction is appropriate. A sanction may be: a simple caution; an official warning; or an official rejection resulting in the Sophrologist being asked to leave the The Sophrology Network.
Questions, comments and requests regarding these Code of Ethic and Conduct should be addressed by email to: email@example.com
I confirm I have received, read and understood the present The Sophrology Network Code of Ethics and pledge to respect it in my professional capacity as a Sophrologist. GDPR *
The Sophrology Network protects your data
The Sophrology Network (hereinafter, “we”) is, by its nature, particularly committed to the protection of your personal data and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You can contact us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I – For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• Management of The Sophrology Network memberships, this processing is based on the contract between you and The Sophrology Network
• Management of registrations for the events we organize, this processing being justified by the pursuit of our legitimate interests
• Information on events co-organized with partners, this processing being justified by the pursuit of our legitimate interests
• Management of requests and responses to them, when you use the contact form on this site, this processing being justified by the pursuit of our legitimate interests.
We pay particular attention to collecting – as an important professional contact of The Sophrology Network, or as a member – information exclusively related to your membership in The Sophrology Network, your registration for the meetings and events we organize.
All our messages give you the opportunity to unsubscribe.
II – Who processes your personal data?
The recipients of your data are the authorized persons within The Sophrology Network who are in charge of the processing.
As a matter of principle, we refuse to transmit your personal data to third parties.
However, we may transmit your data to the following third parties:
• We service providers, namely our outsourced accounting service, our email service, the host of this site.
• The Sophrology Network partners in the context of the events we organize.
III – How long do we keep your data?
The retention period of your personal information will vary and will depend mainly on:
• The purpose for which we use your personal information
• Legal obligations – laws or regulations may set a minimum period for which we must keep your personal information.
We allow ourselves to keep your data for the following periods:
• With regard to your membership data, for the duration of your membership.
• With regard to data relating to event registrations, until all operations relating to the events concerned have taken place
• For data used for information purposes on events co-organized with partners, until the end of your subscription to the newsletter
• With regard to the data processed in order to respond to requests you transmit to us using the site contact form, until we have responded to your request.
IV – What are your rights?
Depending on the processing operations to which your data are subject, you may have the following rights:
• The right to obtain confirmation from us that personal data about you are, or are not, processed (right of access). If this is the case, you can access your personal data and obtain information such as the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, etc.
• The right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you (right to rectification)
• The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data, provided that one of the reasons justifying this right applies (right to erasure).
• The right to obtain the limitation of processing, where one of the grounds justifying the exercise of this right applies (right to limitation of processing)
• The right to object, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to certain processing of personal data (right to object).
In order to exercise these rights, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com
V – How do we ensure that your data is processed securely?
We ensure that the personal information we hold is subject to appropriate security measures.
Our website is secure and encrypted by the Let’s Encrypt SSL protocol. It is hosted in England.
VI – Cookies
Cookies are computer files, deposited and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using software or mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (computer, smartphone, digital e-reader, video game console connected to the Internet, etc.).
Cookies can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
This site uses the following cookies:
• Necessary cookies: help make a website usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
• Preference cookies: allow a website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or displays, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located.
• Statistical cookies: help website owners, by collecting and communicating information anonymously, to understand how visitors interact with websites.
The law stipulates that we may only store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site.
For all other types of cookies, we need your prior consent. Required Documents Logo of your Business or School (400px x 400px) *
Membership Monthly Membership Fee
£ 10.00 Submit your Application
We will get back to you within the next 3 weeks by email. If any issue with your application, we will contact you directly by email. Thank you!